Pallets are widely used in many countries. When using pallets, we recommend you to pay attention to the following:
- There are two main types of pallets: "Euro pallet" and standard pallet.
- The size of a "Euro pallet" is 800 mm x l200 mm, and a standard pallet is 1000 mm x 1200 mm.
- A 20-foot dry-cargo container can be loaded with 11 "Euro-pallets" or 9-10 standard pallets in one tier.
- A 40-foot dry-cargo container can be loaded with 23 - 24 "Euro-pallets" or 20-21 standard pallets in one tier.
- Wooden pallets must be strong enough to support the weight of three tiers. Cardboard boxes should not protrude beyond the edges of the pallet.